Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MOAB,ut


Two weekends ago, I decided to take some personal time, and took a road trip to Arches Natl. Park and Dead Horse Point in Moab, UT. It was amazing. I had only been to the national parks once before, a few years ago, but didn't remember them being so breathtaking. Literally every turn in the road, when you're thinking it can't get any more beautiful, it does. There's nothing quite like the experience of being alone in nature; it's definitely one of my favorite things. I just stayed in a cheap hostel called the Lazy Lizard.. and well, not sure I would recommend it. But it sufficed! People travel across the world to see these incredible parks, and only being four hours away from me, it took me four years to take the trip. It's funny how easy it is to take such things for granted. But lesson learned. I'm excited to return soon, possibly for some biking when the weather warms up! 
not to be cliche or anything, but it's too fitting. i played this a few times driving around the park.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Your travel posts inspire me to get out more.
    I like that you're in the desert wearing a leather jacket! Who needs cargo shorts?! Always stylin.

    ReplyDelete