Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WTRisky business?


Found this on HuffPost today. A 24 yr old Brooklyn girl, Seanna Sharpe, was apparently arrested for performing an aerialist stunt from the top of 300 ft Williamsburg Bridge over East River in New York --without a harness. She told the Wall Street Journal “My goal is to face my fear and to inspire others to face their fears. The first time I did it, I didn’t make it to the top I was so scared. The second time the adrenaline was running high.” So why exactly she was arrested for having balls of iron and being.. . incredibly awesome, has me baffled. But props to Seanna! CLICK HERE for article and another artistic performance of Seanna.


if you happen to see this tonight.. CLICK HERE to donate $5 to bail her our of jail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment