Monday, September 20, 2010

Four days

4 days until i take the salt lake express from west yellowstone to downtown SLC. intinerary: 9:00-16:00. that's a seven hour ride.
4 days until i buy a car. my impatience for this event is nigh-unbearable.
4 days until i get a break from both of my jobs. (the 24th was supposed to mark the end of my summer-work sentence in montana, but i was bribed to stay through october by my boss. i fell for it. plus west yellowstone is growing on me - in strange and highly unexpected ways.)
4 days until i meet my new little brother for the first time (i'm very excited for this, but admittedly feel a little weird about it. all of a sudden i have a new relative that everyone else in the family has met but me). BUT..
4 days until this is no longer the case.
4 days until i see the rest of my family -after two months? i can't wait for this
4 days until i hopefully see some friends that i haven't seen in a long time
4 days until i experience warm weather.
4 days until i sleep in my own bed.
4 days until my period starts
4 days until i don't have three middle-aged construction workers as roommates who vomit in the toilet and "forget" to flush.
4 days until that one wasn't a joke
4 days until i find something else to look forward to

3 comments:

  1. Love this...
    I work in a resort also at the Front Desk, except mine isn't Summer work or extended Summer work.

    It's full full full time, indefinitely. SIGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! just stopping by to say congrats on becoming a blog of note and please follow my blog if you want at...

    http://jenniferscavone.blogspot.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete